Labor & Employment Law
Siddiqui Law, APC offers a proactive approach in the constantly evolving area of employment law. We recognize that the associated risks and liabilities for employers are continually increasing. Our goal is to assist employers in establishing risk management strategies, through the implementation of clear and comprehensive personnel policies and procedures.
Clients turn to Siddiqui Law, APC for advice on a wide range of employment issues and for representation in court and administrative hearings. Our attorneys are experienced with:
- Litigation of all kinds, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination and wage and hour violations
- Employee policy manuals
- Worker's compensation claims
- Wage, hour and benefits issues
- Human relations issues, such as hiring, firing, disability leave, promotion and demotion
- Resolution of personnel grievances, including discrimination and harassment
- Representation before administrative bodies, such as the DFEH, the EEOC and the Department of Labor
- Breach of contract
- Business Fraud
- Contract Interference
Please contact us for more information.