Community Association Law
Siddiqui Law, APC remains abreast of the rapidly evolving body of law governing community associations. Our attorneys participate in leading industry groups such as CAI (Community Association Institute). Our clients include community associations, property managers companies, and individual homeowners. Our vast experience in this arena provides clients with effective representation that often results in swift and practical resolutions.
Siddiqui Law, APC is well-versed in all aspects of community association matters, including:
- CC&R interpretation and enforcement
- Amendments to governing document
- Special assessments
- Resolution of association/owner disputes
- IDR (internal dispute resolution)
- Rule changes
- Assessment collections
- Personnel and employment issues
- Noise and nuisance complaints
- General advice and counsel
- Mediation, arbitration and other forms of dispute resolution
Please contact us for more information.