Business Law and Corporate Law
Ulwelling | Siddiqui LLP advises clients in a broad range of organizational, business, financial and operational matters. In crafting creative but practical solutions to client concerns, we apply not just legal expertise, but also business acumen developed through years of experience.
Our clients include entrepreneurs, corporations, closely-held and family-owned businesses, limited liability companies, joint ventures and partnerships. Our clients are engaged in a wide range of industries, including distributing, manufacturing, restaurants, retail, real estate, professional services and technology.
Our clients rely on Ulwelling | Siddiqui LLP for a balance of sophisticated legal knowledge and pragmatic advice. We strive to eliminate or minimize risks and solve problems in a cost-effective manner. We serve clients in the areas of:
- Litigation pertaining to shareholder and partnership disputes
- Litigation pertaining to trade secrets, unfair competition and breach of contract
- Mergers and acquisitions
- General business guidance and legal advice
- Entity formation, including formation of corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Contracts and agreements
- Internet and technology law
- Breach of Contract
- Business Fraud
- Contract Law
- Contract Interference
- Corporate Disputes
- Fraud & Negligent Misrepresentation
- Partnership Lawsuits
Please contact us for more information.